Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 189 - Monday 7th July

Sneezy – Short Beard, brown jacket, orange headpiece and red nose

Well yesterday I thought perhaps I was coming down with a cold but it hasn’t come to anything so I think I am ok.

Sneezy personality characteristics are:
· Sneezy is organized and methodical – yes I am totally!!!
· Sneezy has strong sense of duty so follow through on tasks assigned – yep me again
· Sneezy takes pride in his loyalty and faithful dependability – yes I do
· Sneezy is very honest and respect the rules of the group – yes I do and will get annoyed when others don’t
· Sneezies are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living – no I am not quiet or reserved but I do like security and a quiet life
· Sneezy will work for long periods of time and put tremendous amounts of energy into doing any task which they see as important to fulfilling a goal – most definitely

Oh I am quite sneezy too. I think I have quite a few traits of all the dwarves except for grumpy and sleepy. Perhaps I am a confused dwarf

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Good Photo again hope you haven't got a cold though lol

knitkath said...

Great pic! I think we are all confused dwarfs!

Lynne said...

I like it!!
Love your hair colouring too