Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 191 - Wednesday 9th July

Punk Rock - Punk rock (often referred to simply as punk) is an anti establishment rock music genre and movement

Again I am bit too young for this but I remember my brother playing the Sex Pistols and the Clash music later in the 80’s. I remember thinking it was really cool as the lyrics were so rude and the age of 11 or 12 it was funny to hear it. When I think of punk, I think of mad colourful Mohican hairstyles, strange fashions from Vivienne Westwood and piercing yourself with safety pins. Well I haven’t really done any of that but I do like to play with Zoe’s hair when she is in the bath to make it all spiky.

8 comments:

Mary B said...

What a gorgeous photo of Zoe and fits the prompt so well

Curly said...

How fab is that, I used to do this to DD as a telebubby!

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, fun playing with wet hair in the bath!

Barbara said...

A real punk rocker. LOL

malaryush said...

Cutest punk ever - what a great intepretation

Lynne said...

What a fab photo of Zoe here! I have a DGS who has short spikey hair at the mo!!

Steph said...

That is so cool!! Boys are no good for that!

Shirley said...

Ahhhh how cutes she .... great photo Claire