Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 208 - Saturday 26th July

Pisces – The Fish

Pisces - The Fish - February 20 – March 20. The last sign of the zodiac. The traditional Piscian traits are:
Imaginative and sensitive – I think I am both of these and they are linked in that I am quite sensitive and then imagine that people are talking about me or I am in trouble at work – most of the time, I am completely wrong.
Compassionate and kind – yes I think I am.
Selfless and unworldly – I try to be selfless and it much easier when you have a child but sometimes I rebel and just do what I want to do rather than do what is expected of me
Intuitive and sympathetic – I am not sure that I am intuitive but I am sympathetic and am always happy to listen and share someone else’s problems or woes.
On the darker side, Piscians can be:
Escapist and idealistic – a little bit of me is like this. I love to read for the very reason that you can just escape into the story and forget reality for a little while.
Secretive and vague – no not me. Although my brain seems to be getting vaguer as I get older.
Weak-willed and easily led – most definitely on both counts!!!! Not for bad, dangerous things but for crafting things – bring it on Newbury Craft Show!!!!!

Talking of Newbury, these are my 365 buddies. This is the first time I have met this people in the flesh and it is like I have known them for years.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

You all look so well and happy! As Alli says not much scrapping will get done in Nov LOL!!

Shirley said...

Love all your photos for the Zodiac signs Claire. James looks like a very thoughtful Libran and your Taurus pose really made me laugh!!!
It was fantastic to meet up with so many 365er's today. I really do feel privileged to have made so many new and lovely friends this year:)

Curly said...

Wow that's a lovley one, it was great Claire and I look forward to next friday too.