Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Freedom - Week 1 Day 2

If you could travel in time for just one day, where would you go and what would you do?

For this I have used a photo that I haven’t taken as it would be somewhere that I have never been before and the first thing that popped into my head was a photo that I used to see every day on my old work computer. It is of 3 palm trees on a little sandy island surrounded by beautiful turquoise seas. I would love to be able to put up a hammock between 2 of the trees and lie there all day reading a book – I would be thin, tall and tanned, oh and beautiful of course – like something out of a Bounty advert. Perhaps it is because of my love of Bounty’s that I look the way I do ;-)

5 comments:

valerie said...

great pic looks so idyllic

CloClo said...

Great idea, would be a fantastic way of grabbing some time back!

Anita said...

Wow how fab would it be to be there !

Lynne said...

Looks great!

Kathy said...

ooooooooo looks lovely!