Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 187 - Saturday 5th July

Happy – Short beard, brown top, orange headpiece and smile.

Yesterday only got worse on the Zoë grumpy front but hopefully after a good 12 hours sleep she seems happy today. I am very happy as I have weighed myself this morning and I am now under 10 st. I am 9st 13.5 lb. Yippee!!!! I only ever once got below 10 st and that is when I was major dieting for our wedding.

Happy personality characteristics are:
· Happy is very likable, warm, and energetic – I like to think I am
· Happys are supportive of the leader, group members, and task at hand – Yes that’s me
· Happy responds quickly to request from leader to do an exercise or help out – Yes I like to help where I can
· Happy promptly completes any assignments given – I hate to have anything outstanding – I feel pressure to gets things done quickly
· Happy nods affirmatively and expresses positive interest – I am definitely a half full glass type of person
· Happy does best in a fun, whimsical environment – most definitely
· Happy's strong desire to be liked and to maintain a pleasant environment makes him highly supportive of others – Yep that’s me again
· Happy takes responsibilities very seriously, and are very dependable – yes again
· Happys at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family – I think pretty much sums me up

I took the Snow White personality test and I came out as a Happy Dwarf – I can see why!!!!

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Well done Claire, no wonder you are happy!

Barbara said...

well done Claire and that was even with the pringles last night!

Mary B said...

That is brilliant well done and yes you are really 'Happy' today.

Lynne said...

Well done wait til tomorrow after pringles!!!Any way congrats Mrs Happy from mrs Happy too:)
Love the painted toe nails, yummy colour too!

malaryush said...

Well done, Claire!!!
I'm glad Zoe is happier today too

Shirley said...

No wonder you are HAPPY :)
Well done Claire