Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 192 - Thursday 10th July

Country Music - Think Dolly Parton, cowboy boots and line dancing!

I have to say that I am not overly into Country music at all, although saying that I do have a Kenny Rogers CD from many moons ago. I would love to have the figure of Dolly Parton though (perhaps not the boobs but the little waist would be great) and I know I would never resort to surgery to look like that either as she does look a little unnatural now. I have never owned cowboy boots or tried line dancing. I can’t make my arms and legs do two different things at the same time. Whenever I have tried aerobics, I have been hopeless due to my lack of co-ordination so I know that line dancing would be disastrous for me.

Here is a selection of some of my boots:

And this is Zoe trying some on...

8 comments:

Steph said...

Great take! I love boots too and Zoe looks sooooo cute in them!!!

Lynne said...

Love all your boots and think this is fine for your journalling on this prompt!

willowthewysp said...

Fab photos!

knitkath said...

Cute pic of Zoe and the boots, ideal for a lo!

Mary B said...

She looks so cute and rather like puss in boots there

malaryush said...

Zoe looks soooo gorgeous :)

Shirley said...

Clever idea Claire and what a great selection of boots :)
Zoe in yet another beautiful photo, she looks soooooo cute but mischievious!!!!

Curly said...

How cute is she! You are so lucky as I've said before that you are scrapping from this age.