Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 198 - Wednesday 16th July

Taurus - Bull – Sapphire - Rose


Taurus - The Bull – April 21 to May 21. The second sign of the zodiac. The traditional Taurus traits are:
Patient and reliable – I like to think that I am reliable but I am not very patient – especially when it comes to dealing with Zoe. It has to be one of my worst traits.
Warmhearted and loving – yes again I like to think this describes me. I do have a caring nature and like to look after and care for people.
Persistent and determined – I am definitely persistent and determined and once I have set myself a task to do, I will not give up on it. I like to see things through to the end.
Placid and security loving – I am not overly placid and I think since the birth of Zoe I am even less placid than I ever used to be. However I do like to know that I am loved by everyone and my security is high up on my list of important things in life. I had a security blanket until I was 11 years old.
On the darker side, Taurus people can be...
Jealous and possessive – I used to be very jealous and possessive and in the early days of my relationship with James, it did cause of some problems. However I know he loves me and wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise our family, I no longer suffer from this horrible dark black feelings.
Resentful and inflexible – no this is not me!!! I hope not anyway!
Self-indulgent and greedy – I think I can be a little self-indulgent sometimes – especially in my love of crafting purchases. However, I hope I am not greedy though.
The photo is of my step mum’s Red Devon bull Calypso.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Scary. Wouldn't want to get close to that.

knitkath said...

Lovely bull! And great journalling!

willowthewysp said...

Awww! That bull is just gorgeous!

Curly said...

Wow he's gorgeous not quite as cuddley as mine though perhaps. Thanks for the comment on mine I have corrected the misleading part.

Mary B said...

Nice photo did you take it or get it off the web?

malaryush said...

He looks very quiet and peaceful there - and lovely journalling again :)