Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 210 - Monday 28th July

"One, single, first"

There is only one you, take a simple self portrait and use the questions below to journal.
Who, What, Where, Why, When?

Who?
I am Claire, aged 35 1/2, mother of one daughter, wife to my long suffering husband and IT Manager for a chain of garden centres.
What?
I am short for my weight - 5ft 1 (officially measured by machine at doctors) and 10st. I am going grey but I cleverly disguise this by paying copious amounts of money to my hairdresser.
Where?
I live in Poole, Dorset and have done so all my life – but no bad country bumpkin accent!! Thank God!!!! I love living here – the sea is really close by and yet we also have some beautiful countryside near too.
Why?
I am short for my weight because I have a sweet tooth and eat too many bad things. I am rectifying this and have lost 9lbs since April. I am still not happy with my weight and although I feel much thinner and lots of my clothes are too big, when I see myself in a photo I think I look so fat.
When?
I need to lose more as now I am between sizes and I really want to be a comfortable size 12 rather than a loose 14 and a tight 12. I aim that by the end of the year I would have achieved this and I would like to weigh around the 9 stone mark.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL love the "I am short for my weight"

knitkath said...

Great pic, I thought you looked great but it how comfortable you feel that matters! Good way with words today lol

Shirley said...

Hope you acheive your goal Claire.
Mind you I think you look just right for your height:)

Lynne said...

Love the honest journalling today and the SP is great!!

Mary B said...

Great journaling today and I am sure that you will achieve your goal

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant!!
Love the 'I am short for my weight'!!!