Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Freedom - Fifth Layout - Serious

This layout is to represent our serious side at work. I am a strong believer in having fun - even at work, hence some of my photos. We had to create a super hero for ourselves and then write script like journalling.

My super hero is the Incredible IT Whizz as I am an IT Manager.

My journalling reads as:
"One sunny day in June, the Incredible IT Whizz got dressed for work in her usual smart clothes and red magical shoes. These shoes had powers that were unexplainable. Whenever the Incredible IT Whizz put them on, she could fix any computer problems with a click of the heels of the red shoes and a quick Ctrl, Alt and Del and hey presto, the problem would be fixed.
If it was a particularly difficult problem, then the Incredible IT Whizz would slip into the magical IT pants and double-click the heels of the red shoes and the IT world would be saved once again. No problem was a match for the red shoes and IT pants."

Double layout:
Page 1:
Page 2:

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is soooo good!!! I love the journalling! Well done you

Shirley said...

Brilliant Claire LOL
XXX

Lynne said...

Wow were did that inspiration come from?!!!
Absolutely brilliant!

Mariangeles M said...

Love those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!