Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 207 - Friday 25th July

Aquarius – The Water Carrier – Amethyst – Fruit Trees

Aquarius - The Water Carrier - January 21 – February 19. The eleventh sign of the zodiac. The traditional Aquarian traits are:
Friendly and humanitarian – I am friendly, always ready with a smile and a helping hand
Honest and loyal – As I have said before, I value honesty very highly. If someone lies to me, I find it very hard to believe things that they tell me in the future.
Original and inventive – I am neither of these particularly.
Independent and intellectual – every one of these zodiac signs have been intellectual. I am very independent and will bring Zoë up to be the same.
On the darker side, Aquarians can be:
Intractable and contrary – no not me.
Perverse and unpredictable – oh definitely not me.
Unemotional and detached – and again this is not me. I get attached to things really easily

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Clever photo for the prompt, I went in search of wild cherries in our garden and apples on a tree next to our garage !!

Barbara said...

great take on today's prompt.

knitkath said...

Good take for today!

Curly said...

Great take for today well done Claire.

malaryush said...

definately a water carrier - what a great idea :D