Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 185 - Thursday 3rd July

Dopey – Beardless, green tunic, purple hat and big ears.


Well I feel quite dopey this morning as our alarm clock packed up in the night and so we woke at 7.30am instead of our usual 6.45am. Luckily I am not going to work today so I didn’t have to rush too much – just had to get Zoë ready.

Dopey personality characteristics are:
· Dopey people are very flexible, have a simple sense of humour which they use in tense situations – yes I am always making inappropriate jokes
· Dopey is good on the physical plane, he like to be active and exercise, work well with his hands and is able to master tools with ease – Nope not me!
· Dopeys tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well – No not me again
· Dopey is good attention payer – yes I like to think I do
· Dopey is very aware of his senses, the way things look, taste, feel, and smell – yes I am definitely this
· Dopey dwarf people are kind, gentle, and sensitive in their dealings with people – again I hope that I am
· Dopey tends to be animal lover and appreciate the beauty of nature - DEFINITELY
· Dopey is original and independent in their view of the world – not very much, I am a bit of a sheep
· While they come across as being carefree and lighthearted, they actually take life very seriously, although they are uncomfortable with theorizing – very true
· Dopey-dwarf type tends to be artistic – I try as hard as I can!!!
· They also enjoy solitary activities – yes I do

So perhaps I am quite Dopey too!!!! I think James would agree with that.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Ha ha - had me laughing.

knitkath said...

Great pic, made me laugh!

malaryush said...

Gorgeous frog - not so sure about the scary monster with it :D

Shirley said...

Just the laugh I needed.
Fab photo :)

Lynne said...

This is soooo funny!!

willowthewysp said...

HaHaHaHa!!! Great photo!!!

Mary B said...

that photo gave me a good laugh