Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 205 - Wednesday 23rd July

Sagittarius – The Centaur – Topaz - Dandelion

Sagittarius - The Centaur - November 23 – December 21. The ninth sign of the zodiac. The traditional Sagittarian traits are:
Optimistic and freedom-loving – I think I am a very optimistic person and I live by the motto of “My glass is half full”
Jovial and good-humored – yes this is definitely me. I am very rarely down, depressed or grumpy. I think it just takes up too much energy.
Honest and straightforward – yes this is me again. I think honesty is one of the most important traits to have and I hate being lied to.
Intellectual and philosophical – this intellectual one keeps coming up and I guess I am but not really sure about the philosophical bit
On the darker side, Sagittarians can be:
Blindly optimistic and careless – although I always look on the bright side, I do live in the real world and don’t think that totally unrealistic things will happen
Irresponsible and superficial – me, never!!!!!
Tactless and restless – I find I am getting more and more tactless with age. By the time I am 80, I will be a right old battleaxe!!!!
Although I seem to have many of these traits, I am not a Sagittarius.
Blue topaz is my favourite stone and I have lots of jewellery with blue topaz in, my favourite being the bracelet that my DH bought me from Zoe on my first Mother’s Day.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

gorgeous bracelet lovely colour

willowthewysp said...

Aww! That is very sweet of your husband to buy you a gift from Zoe!

knitkath said...

Lovely bracelet, you'll treasure that for years to come!

malaryush said...

What a beutiful bracelet - and a very precious family. Keep them safe always :)

Lynne said...

Lovely bracelet, lucky you!!